I love to offer local pottery classes in small groups to people in my area! I typically set class sizes to 6 people per class, and each class has 3 separate sessions for the creation process. Browse my upcoming events below and please be sure to reach out if you have any questions!
- Enough clay to create one 12-14 oz mug, handle, and detailing
- Food safe glazes to decorate your mug
- All the tools and materials needed to craft your piece
- Safe storage and transportation of pieces between firings and classes
- Education on different steps of the process and materials
- The first class will include snacks and drinks as everyone takes turns on the wheel!
What To Do & Expect
Be prepared to get dirty, you’re playing with dirt after all!
Each class will have a set time frame based on the activity, and local pickup will be coordinated when items are ready!
Items will be foodsafe, dishwasher safe, and microwave safe (minimally).