September Pottery Class with PickledTink
This 3 Part Pottery Class will take place at my home in North Charleston, SC. (An email will be sent out with the address after purchase for privacy reasons).
It’s an outside event with tents and tables, and snacks and refreshments will be provided.
This class includes:
- Materials and tools to create one item (a mug, bowl, wax melt, plant pot, etc.) (low fire clay and glazes)
- Three separate class days, for an hour each, with guided creation on whichever form you choose!
- Safe storage, transportation, and firing of items.
- Options to upgrade glaze opportunities for Gold Luster Detailing (+$10)
The 3 dates and stages for each class are:
September 11th, 11:00am-1:00pm: Create Items
September 18th, 11:00am-1:00pm: Trim and Decorate
September 25th, 11:00am-1:00pm: Glazing!
- Coordination for pickup when items are ready in the week(s) after!